Sean,
That’s a great post and I read it nodding my head to a lot of what you said.
Overall, I think Farke deserves credit because he’s taken a team in disarray to
nearly getting promoted. If you think about the confusion around the first 6
games and that team we took to Brum ( Shackleton and co) and got nothing, that
cost us dear.On the flip side you have to look at the limitations of Farke. I
don’t think he knows what his best team is ? Is Rutter a 10/9? , is Piroe a
10/9 ? He gave us a 20 min chat as to why Piroe is 10 and not a 9 but then has
changed his mind. A Norwich fan said to me before Farke had been in charge with
us that for even a game that he is limited which cost him in the higher levels.
I think you can see this week in week out. The passing around at the back is
predictable and boring. I think he’s a Championship manager with little to
Suggs he could really make an impact on the PL. so sack now ? I don think so
cos I’ve enjoyed most I this season but if you look at logically there’s an
argument to get rid but you have to have a replacement and as far as I am aware
there isn’t !

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, May 27, 2024, 7:31 PM, Dave Tomlinson <dave.tomlin...@gmail.com>