|
This is why a flurry of bets on him was so suspect. I don’t think any of us on here would have suggested him as a starter let alone someone we think might actually get the job (and therefore put money on).
From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Kitching
Apart from Rep of Ireland who has Brian Kerr managed?
Mark K.
From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Humphries
Odds drop simply because people put bets on, I wouldn’t see any significance in that.
Although I have to admit the Bryan Kerr betting pattern was a bit suspect – and you know how the irish like to play the bookmakers, so he is the only person I thought there might be something going on with.
There is no way Warnock would get the job. Leeds fans hate him more than anyone else, and he has hardly had a meteoric rise with Sheff Utd has he. If we are thinking about Warnock we may as well do it properly and get Wilko back in charge.
From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ted
He was 33/1 but now odds are dropping. Also Stu Pearce's odds are dropping! On 9/28/06, Tim Leslie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Altogether now ...
|
- RE: [LU] Warnock?????????? Mark Humphries
- RE: [LU] Warnock?????????? Mark Humphries
- RE: [LU] Warnock?????????? Mark Kitching
- Re: [LU] Warnock?????????? Terry Emmott
- RE: [LU] Warnock?????????? Mark Humphries

