Who knows whether Colin Burgon's motives are 'honourable' (in a pro-Leeds
rather than self sense), but given Beasts public 'charm' offensive against him,
if I were in a position to make that Chelsea w*nkers life more uncomfortable I
would definitely take it. You can only wonder at Beasts schoolyard bully
tactics with his challenge to Phil Willis to say what he siad without
parilamentary privelige. He's an idiot!
John
Tim Leslie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Call me a cynic but I can't help but get intrigued as to Mr Burgon's
motive's here. His own website and his Wykepedia entry (OK OK, not a bible
I know) state that it is very rare for him to even talk in the house and
he quietly goes about his tasks.
---------------------------------
Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Tryit now.
_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org