Sorry John, I have the utmost respect for you and your views, but you are wrong. The mirror is a different case, they have shown over the years that they will attack Leeds United given any opportunity at all (and boy have we given them some!).
I hate the barstewards so much I won't even read the damned thing in a café with my bacon butty, if the Sun or the Star is being read by others. Cheers Steve -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 14 June 2007 17:47 To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [LU] Non LU: the mirror News is News as far as any newspaper is concerned. The Mirror is as bad as all the rest and as good as all the rest in my eyes. The only paper I've ever really enjoyed taking is the West Highland Free Press because its just that! www.whfp.co.uk Betty (Former full time worker at LOP now that's what I call a newspaper!) -------------------------------------------------------------------- mail2web.com - Enhanced email for the mobile individual based on Microsoft® Exchange - http://link.mail2web.com/Personal/EnhancedEmail _______________________________________________ the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. Leedslist mailing list [email protected] http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org _______________________________________________ the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. Leedslist mailing list [email protected] http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org

