> 
> I would call money laundering an outrageous claim.

Why is it outrageous? Offshore money is paid into a uk limited company, and
through administration is exchanged for a clean debt free uk ltd company
likely to make a profit. What would you call it?
Isn't the writing off of £18M whilst stating the an offer of full repayment
would be rejected equally outrageous?

> 
> I would call for the full £7m owed to HMRC to be repaid as an 
> outrageous
> claim (in the other sense of the word).

Why? If a company turning over £30M a year can't afford to pay it's tax
bills then it should NOT be operating.

> 
> Still as long as Bates gets taken down, who gives a fuck if 
> LUFC and us
> normal fans suffer along with it eh. 

I think you'll find that we've already been taken down to our lowest ever
league position, why do you celebrate the architect of our demise so much?

> Thank god we have moral 
> guardians
> acting on our behalf and saving us from the devil.  

Thank god not everyone is an 'I'm alright Jack' like you, else the world
would well and truly be fooked.

Cheers
Paul


_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 

Reply via email to