> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:leedslist-
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul Cundell
> Sent: 15 June 2007 22:14
> To: 'leedslist'
> Subject: Re: [LU] The inevitible does happen
> 
> Mark H claimed
> >
> > Bates has said that he asked for a payment holiday.  Are you saying
> he
> > didn't?
> >
> > HMRC refused. Are you saying they didn't?
> >
> 
> No I'm not saying the above didn't happen - but why did Bates bother to
> ask
> if regardless of the answer he took it upon himself not to make the
> payments?

Maybe he asked because they couldn't afford to continue to make the
payments?  I could ask you, why bother asking if he was able to make the
payments?



> 
> 
> > Deal with it.
> 
> Like you deal with being wrong?
> 
> I and at least one other lister know that you now have details of all
> the
> other bids and yet you still haven't confirmed who bid the same or less
> than
> Bates - why? Because there aren't any, perhaps?
> 
> Cheers
> Paul

No, because, as you know, I was given those numbers and I wanted
confirmation of which bid was Morris' bid, because they weren't set out in
percentages and it was late Friday and I have only just now (Sunday morning)
logged back onto my pc.




_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 

Reply via email to