> 
> Perhaps my moral radar kicks in when it is not money we are 
> talking about,
> but peoples lives.

Are the two mutually exclusive?

> 
> Also, being a selfish cnut, bobs mobile disco not getting all 
> their cash
> does not affect me at all.  That form of Islamism is a very 
> short step from
> terrorists getting onto our trains and planes.

As has been stated but ignored by you the stoning was not by Islamists.

> 
> If Bates had stoned to death Bob then I would be on your side.
> 

I doubt you would, if it meant we didn't have a decent pre-season you might
be concerned but I'm sure you would continue to argue that as long as Bates
claimed the stoning was in the best interests of Leeds United then he was
well within his rights to kill him. I asked you before if murder in the name
of LUFC was ok by you and I'm sure you didn't say no.
 
Regards
Paul


_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 

Reply via email to