> > > To paraphrase your words - we have a list, we are free to > discuss what > > we > > like and you have a DEL key. > > Get used to it. > > If the debate ceases before the pre-season begins what will > we discuss? > > Chip > > shops, curry houses, Islam? > > But Paul, it only gets to be a debate because I, or others, > question the > seemingly endless stream of anti-Bates > rhetoric/sniping/innuendo. If we > didn't then there would be no 'debate'. >
I didn't ask you to stop the debate, Chris Wright did. > I know I can ignore the posts, I could 'deal with it' or > whatever, but for > some strange reason I see the list as representing all Leeds > Supporters and > not simply a mouthpiece for LUST, or to allow any one opinion > to necessarily > stand unchallenged. I similarly agree and hence fail to see why I should allow your unsubstantiated opinions to go unchallenged. > > Betty posts up the thing about West Yorks police wanting > payment up front. > And I can see him grinning as he was typing it :-). Are you sure? I think you'll find that the YEP is not delivered as far as Invergordon and that the poster of that story lives far closer to Leeds - but, I forgot that you create facts to suit your argument. > He did > not post up the > link to the article where someone was attacking Willis. You mean Bates' right hand man has taken umbrage that an elected member of the British parliament has dared to ask some awkward questions that Bates and his team would prefer remained unanswered? > Nor > did any of the > other anti-Bates lot. That's my problem, that's why I said > the list was > being used as a propaganda tool. If you want to provide a > news service on > Bates then do so, but if you only post the negatives then > that, in my book, > is blatant propaganda. When do you balance your argument or is balancing arguments only a pre-requisite for others? > I am not saying Mark Taylor is telling any or all of the > whole truth, but it > sure is nice to see there is another option to the Bates > Conspiracy Theory. As Taylor is Bates' solicitor I would be more surprised if he had responded to Phil Willis' questions in a positive way and offered to answer publicly in full any questions he may have. What value to you attribute to Taylor's statement then? If you don't think the statement is truthful then there would seem little point posting it to the list. We can all post untruthful things to the list, but to what end? In fact, you do it all the time, so why do you? _______________________________________________ the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. Leedslist mailing list [email protected] http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org

