Grandpa Sykes wrote:
> well you know what Paul, what recently went on, was not what Leeds 
> United is all about.  It's at a point when serious supporters are 
> against serious supporters.  That's what this list has become.  

We supporters had no control over what 'recently went on', and maybe I am
presumptuous in believing that I ought to warn all and sundry if I believe
it could all be about to go tits up again - and again.
Maybe I do sound like a stuck record but I strongly recall being castigated
for not celebrating the Kransortiums 'rescue' and being less than enamoured
regarding the first Bates 'rescue' - now we're on Bates 'rescue' 2 and I
still don't see any reason to celebrate. 
Mark H states we should just get on with pre-season - but at what cost and
for what? So we can go bust again next summer?

> Dammit......neither side is going to win....so let's get on 
> with it.  I 
> believe, based on what I have read from afar before, you are a solid 
> supporter of the club.....so take that for what it's 
> worth......so are 
> 99.4% people on this list. 

I reckon that should be 100% actually.

> I will defy anyone who 
> believes LU is 
> going down the road to oblivion.  If I have any breath 
> remaining in my 
> body, it will never happen. 

I'm sure Scarborough fans thought the same - how do we stop it happening if
we all say nowt?

> 
> Two days ago, I put my money where my mouth is.....that's all 
> I can do, 
> living in Canada.....I joined the Leeds United Supporter's Trust. 

Think I might have to do that too

> 
> Sometime soon, I hope a fairy godmother will appear and buy the club 
> from Ken Bates and set us back on the path toward where we 
> belong.....at 
> least in the Cola Cola Championship League......it takes time to get 
> back to the Premier League......and I sure hope I have time 
> on my side 
> to see that happen.  Now stop acting like spoiled kiddies.....be 
> adults.....like you are......and understand one 
> thing.................Leeds United.......Marching On TOGETHER!!!
> 

The fairy godmothers were sat in a meeting last week but Cuddly Ken hid all
the pumpkins so they couldn't grant our wishes.

> 
> I may be six-thousand miles away, but I am Leeds!!!

I, for one, never doubted that.

Cheers
Paul


_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 

Reply via email to