In a message dated 6/21/2007 3:49:46 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Sort of  agree Pete, but there is a real feeling around that Leeds
United, not just  Bates have 'cheated' their way into Administration (no
10 point deduction  that matters), and out of it again (wiped off all the
debts).  As we  know football fans have long and sometimes irrational
memories.  So do  Taxmen, and I expect any ordinary blokes who have
suffered Financial  hardship because of this will remember it for a while
too.  So I   don't think bates leaving will wipe the slate clean, as far
as those people  are concerned.



KOT.



Who cares, so long as we're beating them? Those people have never liked  
Leeds United. I just want us to grind them to dust in game after game. As far 
as  
the 10-point deduction is concerned, we played by the rules. If the rest of 
the  league suddenly decided they didn't like their own rules, that's their 
business.  Leicester City did the same thing and I haven't heard about massive 
protests  following them around the country.
 
Let's put this all behind us and focus on winning - that's all that counts  
in football.
 
Cheers!
 
Sean



************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com.
_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 

Reply via email to