------------------------------

Message: 9
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 14:01:54 +0100 (BST)
From: "Sean Emmott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LU] Question for Briggsy Lad ...
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [email protected], Tim Leslie
        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Content-Type: text/plain;charset=iso-8859-1

On Wed, October 24, 2007 8:50 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I expect that if you ask Mr Goodair why he supports Leeds and Bulls he
> will tell you to fuck off.

Rog, Why do you support Leeds and Bulls?

- Sean
+17

------------------------------

Fuck off!!  I refer the Rt Hon member for Canofworms to the answer I gave
some time earlier!!

Rog



Roger M Goodair
Telecoms & ICT Support Manager
University of Bradford
Richmond Road
BRADFORD
BD7 1DP 

Tel:  01274 235332
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]






_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
6 in a bloody row! 

Reply via email to