------------------------------

Message: 9
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 11:06:10 +0100 (BST)
From: "Tim Leslie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LU] Mighty Whites/Bratfud Bulls
To: [email protected]
Message-ID:
        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Content-Type: text/plain;charset=iso-8859-1

Interesting stuff from everyone, thanks for the replies. The logical next
question I guess is, given that as far a I'm aware and from what I've
seen, Bulls fans generally hate The Whinos with a passion (ala Us and Man
Utd), do you hate the Rhinos? I think most Bulls fans hate Leeds, the old
geographical rivallry and obviously Bantams fans hate us for that exact
reason and for sporting reasons too. OR when the subject comes up do you
prefer to step out of that one and merely dislike the Rhinos? This is the
bit I'd be interested in, given that the deep rooted 'hate' factor
(Although personally I think it's far too stong a word to use in sport ...
except where Gary Neville is concerned of course ;-)) is generally
Bradford V Leeds, you cross the camps sports wise and therefore must
surely seperate that factor out and now have it purely on a per sport
basis?

Cheers

 ------------------------------

Don't hate the Rhinos and as long as it has no detriment to the Bulls want
them to win; had a bet on them for the Grand Final and got four pints start
as well!!

Rog

Roger M Goodair
Telecoms & ICT Support Manager
University of Bradford
Richmond Road
BRADFORD
BD7 1DP 

Tel:  01274 235332
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]



_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
6 in a bloody row! 

Reply via email to