I get very cross dressing, if I put on odd socks in the dark...... 

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of sinister
dexter
Sent: 04 December 2007 13:51
To: David Brennan
Cc: [email protected]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [LU] This list is mad

Is that like cross dressing or am I confusing two totally different  
things here?

On 4 Dec 2007, at 13:41, David Brennan wrote:

>
>> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>> Subject: Re: [LU] This list is mad
>>
>> No we don't want your crochet patterns..
>
> More of a cross-stitch man myself really.
>
> DRB


_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!

Reply via email to