Them aren't socks Steve, them's stockings! ;-}

On 4 Dec 2007, at 13:55, Steve Gillen wrote:

> I get very cross dressing, if I put on odd socks in the dark......
>
>
> Subject: Re: [LU] This list is mad
>
> Is that like cross dressing or am I confusing two totally different
> things here?
>
> On 4 Dec 2007, at 13:41, David Brennan wrote:
>
>>
>>> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>>> Subject: Re: [LU] This list is mad
>>>
>>> No we don't want your crochet patterns..
>>
>> More of a cross-stitch man myself really.
>>
>> DRB
>
>


_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!

Reply via email to