Well I've been going regularly for the last 4 home games now (or is it 5? - anyway, standing is the norm it seems - the seats are only used (for sitting in) during half time. There are 2 stewards positioned not 5 paces away from where I am and they make no effort whatsoever - even the silly supervisor on Saturday had the make his way past us all standing in front of our seats and he said not one word about it
I can't say as I've seen any stewards making fans sit down at the back at all - though I did see some of it going on at the front a couple of games ago, but only for a few minutes. Perhaps someone with a little higher level of attendance than myself may be able to provide the answer for you? Cheers Steve -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Brennan Sent: 10 March 2008 12:37 To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [LU] Bournemouth > Message: 7 > Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 09:23:35 -0000 > From: "Steve Gillen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > > The bozz eyed steward getting knocked over by Prutts, > brought the 4th > highest cheer of the day (after the 2 goals and the scum result) > > Most of that cheer was from the section of the kop that I was > in - this > same supervisor had sent his "troops" in for some reason or other and > they were inspecting season tickets of a few people - they obviously > didn't do a good job, because he came in himself shortly afterwards - > and was roundly abused by all and sundry in the area. So of > course when > he was "attacked" by Prutton there was a big cheer from us (and Prutts > went a couple more rungs up the good guys list) Another thing I noticed from my vantage point in the NWC was the amount of standing in the kop. Now I'm all for standing, so was happy to see it happen. What must be frustrating for you people in that stand though is why on Saturday you were apparently left to stand to your heart's content, whereas on other days officialdom wants to pick a fight and even throw honest supporters out for that most hienous of transgressions! Or was I just too far away to see the men in yellow doing their dirty work? DRB _______________________________________________ the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. Leedslist mailing list [email protected] http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!! DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!

