No doubt like a few others, every so often I think about unsubscribing from the 
list - especially when I get no mails about LUFC but lots about politics or 
music etc - threads that seem to go on and on and on (yes I know I can just 
delete) and I know a number of people have left. BUT then something will happen 
that restores my belief in the list and listers.
I do not want to embarrass the lad concerned (or end up with him having 
everyone asking for the same favour) but I want to say a big thank you in 
public to him.
He went well beyond what could have been expected or the minimum I needed 
especially since I have never actually met him and it was really appreciated 
and it is great to know that us Leeds fans are - despite some evidence to the 
contrary on occasion- still one big family
 
Dave
_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Sorry Macca - it's the curse of Bates old lad

Reply via email to