Went to see the film today and must say I enjoyed it. The bloke playing Clough 
is brilliant - I kept forgetting it was not the real man. It is much kinder to 
Clough than the book is - he is much less manic and does not always have a 
drink in his hand !
Overall I enjoyed it for what it was even if some of the anti Leeds stuff did 
grate a bit (especially the script at the end which went on to list Cloughs 
achivements at Forest with no mention of his bung taking, slagged off Revie, 
and never said that the team Clough went behind in relegation trouble not only 
stayed up but went on to be robbed in the Euro Cup final)
Dave
_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Visit http://tinyurl.com/ce37mx NOW!

Reply via email to