Ok it seems that these occassions a very few and far between - 2006 and 1979 
but twice in 2 months in 2009 , surely this just can't be bad luck ! 

--- On Thu, 9/4/09, [email protected] <[email protected]> 
wrote:

> From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
> Subject: [LU] Two Goal Concessions vs 10 Men
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Thursday, 9 April, 2009, 9:12 AM
> > Now I could be wrong but in my
> lifetime of watching Leeds since I was a 3
> > year old boy I can't rememer Leeds conceding 2 goals
> against 10 men. To
> > have done this twice in as many months suggests a
> problem or just the fact
> > that we're shite !
> 
> The worst, and I mean THE WORST, I ever saw Leeds play.
> Perhaps 1979-ish.
> vs Tottenham.
> Elland Road
> One up in the first few minutes.
> They have a player sent off.
> They have their goalkeeper injured and replaced by an
> outfield player.
> 
> Let's just summarise.
> We're 1-0 at home up against a 10 man team with no
> goalkeeper.
> We lose 2-1.
> 
> JB
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list
> administrators accept no liability for the personal views
> and opinions of contributors.
> Leedslist mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
> Visit http://tinyurl.com/ce37mx NOW!
> 


      

_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Visit http://tinyurl.com/ce37mx NOW!

Reply via email to