> I think Becchio is a decent 3rd division striker, who
> complements Beckford well.
> I think he'd struggle in a higher division.
>  
> I also think he's better than Kandol in that his
> performances are more consistent. Kandol was a better
> physical threat but had some real shockers when he lost his
> confidence.
> 
> Matt

Wouldn't disagree with any of that although I'd point out that Becchio had 
about 20 shockers in a row from about November to February .... and these were 
real shockers. 

> 
> --- On Thu, 9/4/09, Richard Walker <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> 
> 
> > On a different note I see Becchio was robbed of
> another
> > goal when the lad handled it on the line! His goals
> have all
> > come in singles as well which is quite odd, and he
> has
> > actually got a better goals per game ratio than both
> Torres
> > and Drogba who are supposed to be goal machines (yes I
> know
> > they are doing it at a much higher level and I would
> not
> > dream of comparing Becchio to them as a player !)
> >  
> > Dave
> 
> Not seen any footage from the game so can't comment but it
> did appear that
> Becchio would have scored (another tap in :)) if the bloke
> hadn't handled. I
> notice Matt gave Becchio a decent mark for his performance
> against Orient
> however Lorimer, who is almost always complimentray, seemd
> frustrated and kept
> commenting on his lack of control and basic passing
> ability.
> 
> Anyway, I;ll be having a good look at Becchio on Satruday
> to see any signs of
> improvement. I've still not seen a 90 minutes from Becchio
> that makes me
> believe he is a player for the future. 
> I'll ignore you comparison of Becchio to Drogba and Torres
> - let's just
> stick to Becchio and Kandol for now ! 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list
> administrators accept no liability for the personal views
> and opinions of contributors.
> Leedslist mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
> Visit http://tinyurl.com/ce37mx NOW!
> 


      

_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Visit http://tinyurl.com/ce37mx NOW!

Reply via email to