------------------------------
> 
> Message: 32
> Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 07:53:04 +0000 (GMT)
> From: DAVID NATTAN <[email protected]>
> Subject: [LU] Grimsby

[Snipped (excellent as ever) match report]
> 
> But a good decision to go and watch it.
> ?
> Dave
> ------------------------------

I was going to email the list this morning and ask if last night's display was 
a fair representation of our current abilities.  I am these days a rather 
unashamedly part-time supporter, and yesterday was the first time I've been to 
ER this season, so have nothing to compare the performance to.  However Dave's 
report suggests that it was a good display :-(  This has made me sad.

Was that really as good as it gets?

DRB

_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Volame vsechny Cechy

Reply via email to