This guy deserves a medal:

'Dear Players of Grimsby Town FC

'I am writing with regard to my absolute astonishment and disbelief as to
the sheer magnitude of your complete lack of talent and failure to carry out
the job for which you are paid to do. I am not aware of any swear word or
other derogatory phrase in my current vocabulary which comes close to a
description of your 'performance' (and I use that term loosely) this
afternoon, but let me just say that you have collectively reached a level of
inadequacy and ineptitude that neither I nor modern science had previously
considered possible.

'In fact I recall a time, in my youth, when I decided to call in sick at
work and instead spent the entire day in my one bedroom flat wearing nothing
but my underpants, eating toast and w***ing furiously over second-rate
Scandinavian porn. Yet somehow, I still managed to contribute more to my
employer in that one Andrex-filled day than you complete bunch of
toss-baskets have contributed to this club in your entire time here.

'I would genuinely like to know how you pathetic little p***flaps sleep at
night, knowing full well that you have taken my money and that of several
thousand others and delivered precisely f**k all in return. I run a business
myself, and I believe I could take any 4,000 of my customers at random; burn
down their houses, impregnate their wives and then dismember their children
before systematically sending them back in the post, limb-by-limb, and still
ensure a level of customer satisfaction which exceeds that which I have
experienced at Blundell Park at any time so far this season.

'You are a total disgrace, not only to your profession, not only to the
human race, but to nature itself. This may sound like an exaggeration, but
believe me when I say that I have passed kidney stones which have brought me
a greater level of pleasure and entertainment than watching each of you
worthless excuses for professional footballers attempt to play a game you
are clearly incapable of playing, week-in, week-out.

'I considered, for a second, that I was perhaps being a little too harsh.
But then I recalled that I have blindly given you all the benefit of the
doubt for too long now. Yes, for too long you have failed to earn the air
you've been breathing by offering any kind of tangible quality either as
footballers or as people in general. As such, I feel it's only fair that
your supply runs out forthwith.

'I trust, at this precise moment in time, that Mr Fenty is in his office
tapping away on the Easyjet web site booking you all one-way flights to
Zurich, complete with an overnight stay with our cheese eating friends at
Dignitas. Don't bother packing your toothbrush - you won't need it.

'In the event that our beloved chairman can't afford the expense
(understandable given that he's soon going to have to assemble a new squad
from scratch), then I am prepared to sell my family (including my unborn
child) to a dubious consortium of Middle Eastern businessmen in order to pay
for the flights. Christ, I'll drive you there myself, one-by one, without
sleep, if I have to.

'Failing that, understanding that most dubious Middle Eastern businessmen
are tied-up purchasing Premier League football clubs, I ask you to please
take matters into your hands. Use your imagination, guys - strangle
yourselves or cover yourself in tinfoil and take a fork to a nearby plug
socket, or something. Just put yourselves and us fans out of our collective
misery.

'So, in summary, you pack of repugnant, sputum-filled, invertebrate
b***ards; leave this club now and don't you f**king dare look back. You've
consistently demonstrated less passion and desire than can commonly be found
within the contents of a sloth's scrótum, so frankly you can just all f**k
off - don't pass go, don't collect your wages, don't ever come back to this
town again.

'I look forward to you serving me at my local McDonald's drive-thru in the
near future.

'Yours sincerely
A very disillusioned Mariner'

Dr Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist
-------------------------------
myRay: On-line Self-Help CBT
http://www.myRay.com
------------------------------
Mental Health:
http//www.MyDoctorExplains.com
--------------------------------
Auditing || Quality Control
http://www.MyDoctorExplains.com/alamo/
--------------------------------
Blog:
http://www.DrMichaelBenjamin.com

Sent from Ramat Gan, Israel
_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Volame vsechny Cechy

Reply via email to