It wasn't doing much over 30 as it's a winding road and often used by large wagons as a shortcut, so I'm quite weary when using it... I can't trust my sat nav not to take me the wrong way up a oneway street so I wouldn't trust it to tell me how fast I was going

Regards
Wayne

Sent from my iPhone

On 13 Nov 2009, at 18:55, "Mark Humphries" <[email protected] > wrote:

Out of interest, did you know you were doing 35, and if so did you know from
your car speedo or sat nav?



-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:leedslist-
[email protected]] On Behalf Of Wayne
Sent: 10 November 2009 8:39 PM
To: Leeds List
Subject: [LU] Speeding fine

Does anyone know the cost of a fixed penalty fine? Just had a letter
telling me I was a very naughty lad, doing 35mph in a 30mph zone on a
backwater B road in Wales, but it doesn't say how much, it does
however have a copy in welsh, which is thoughful.
Cnuts the lot of em




_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Volame vsechny Cechy

Reply via email to