I think some of us should stop doing Corporal Jones and Frazer impersonations and remember that we didn't even go unbeaten at home in 73/74! In the league we've lost 1 game at home and 3 away, we still have a game in hand and I would have taken being 2nd to Norwich if you'd offered it at the start of the season. Grayson don't become sh*t over night and neither does his team. We've a fair wedge of injuries and Beckford can't have been fully match fit last night either. So for fcuks sake calm down!

Cheers
Paul

On 17 Feb 2010, at 12:30, Nigel Barber <[email protected]> wrote:

Another great report, thanks Dave.

I think the reaction of the crowd on Saturday will be as important as that
of the team.

_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
www.leedslist.net

Reply via email to