I totally agree - cannot believe the negativity and panic on waccoe etc. I 
apologise if anything in my report indicates any panic by me. That is not how I 
meant it, We are in a bit of a slump, no doubt about it but I am sure we will 
pull out of it starting on Saturday. Like everyone there last night (inc 
Grayson) I was frustrated with the performance and the result and am annoyed 
that our proud unbeaten home record should have been almost thrown away to such 
a poor team (shades of Barnsley in the promotion season - us unbeaten at home 
them not won away) 
In fact this is one of my posts on waccoe today (don't often bother posting due 
to the number of dickheads and wind up merchants on there)

Yeah one home league defeat in a calendar year - lets all have a go at the 
manager FFS !!
Yes, he needs to sort it out and get us back to winning ways but all teams have 
a poor run of results - we are still in seond with a gap of 3 points and a game 
in hand.
We will go up !! 
 
So as you can see my belief in Simon and the team is still strong.
 
Dave


I think some of us should stop doing Corporal Jones and Frazer impersonations 
and remember that we didn't even go unbeaten at home in 73/74!
Cheers
Paul

 
_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
www.leedslist.net

Reply via email to