Earthworker's next meeting will consist of a discussion about tactics for
saving the forests.
How are our current campaigns in the forests going?  Are forest protests a
form of "workplace invasion"?  What do you think are the most effective
methods we can use to end unsustainable logging?

Earthworker is committed to a full discussion of the roles of unions,
environmental organisations, legal firms, governments and corporations in
all environmental and social justice issues.

All welcome.  Please come and add your voice to the discussion.

Where: The Earthworker/East Timor campaign office at Trades Hall
When: Wed 12 April 5.30 pm.

LL.VD