CAN WE HELP OUT THE VICTORIAN BRANCH OF THE UNION OF AUSTRALIAN WOMEN?

The Union of Australian women was formed in 1950.  It has branches in each
state.  Women members over the past fifty years have campaigned on many
fronts to assist women's struggle for equality.  They have been a dogged
voice for many women.

They need our help.  When I asked one of their members for an idea of the
sorts of things they needed, this was the response:

· first aid cabinet
· filing cabinets
· uniform bookshelves
· 2-3 ergonomic chairs
· narrow coat cupboard
· large pinboard
· extra computer equipment
· modern answer phone
· up to date photocopier
· oblong desk
· envelopes and other stationery

This is a pretty modest list!  There must be many women in corporate and
other workplaces who see lots of discarded furniture etc in office
make-overs…Let's see some creative and efficient recycling!!!

If you are in a position to help out, can you contact the Victorian Branch
Ross House, 247 Flinders Lane, on phone and fax: 9654 7409 or e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks

Mary Crooks
Victorian Women's Trust