Walking the Land- for Our Ancient Right
For Peace and Healing

Camped with the Sacred Fire for Peace,
Botany Bay National Park, Kurnell, Sydney

Media Release
Monday 18 September, 2000

FLAG RAISING CEREMONY

At Kurnell, Captain Cook's Landing Place

Wednesday 20th September 2000
at 11am
Captain Cook Drive, Kurnell, Sydney

I, Kevin Buzzacott, Arabunna elder, leader and peacemaker from Lake Eyre,
S.A, have been Walking The Land for our Ancient Right, Justice, Peace and
Healing. I am calling on all my people, and non-Aboriginal people, to come
and witness and participate in this event.

The flag raising will be accompanied by statements and speeches.

THIS ACTION WILL BE TAKING OUR LAND BACK

Bring your flags and banners.

Come and make the full big peace.

Kevin Buzzacott

Ph: 0417 838 906

For more information and to contact Walking the Land:

Website:   www.come.to/lakeeyre

Email:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Telephone Walking the Land direct:
0417 838 906 / 0419 812 788

Walking the Land/Keepers of Lake Eyre, in Adelaide:
(08) 8340 4401

Financial donations much needed and welcome:

Keepers of Lake Eyre,
Commonwealth Bank Account Number:
5112 1008 2328

THIS MESSAGE BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
Keepers of Lake Eyre, in South Australia:
Web:   www.come.to/lakeeyre    Email:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel:   (08) 8340 4401   /  Mobile:  0419 812 788
Post:   C/- Conservation Council, 120 Wakefield St, Adelaide, S.A. 5000