Comrades,

Just about everyone involved in S11 wants things to continue, and for this to
happen the people and organisations that organised S11 will need to come
together again. I have been chatting to a variety of people over the last few
days, and I think the sentiment is there to call for a meeting at the now
familiar time:

         6:30, Wednesday evening, RMIT at the Lesley Clucas Lounge.

Everyone interested in continuing the momentum built at S11 is welcome, not
just participants in the S11-Alliance.

One thing we should definitely discuss is calling a demonstration at Brack's
reception/barbecue for the S11 cops and figure out how else we can respond to
the thuggery seen at S11.

In Solidarity,
Marc Newman.