Sorry, wasn't slamming you just my weird humor.  Maybe I am wrong but if I
remember correctly Legacy has been praised at least once on this group for
customer support.
If you go the route of building a JoeCNC with rotary a axis and need a bigger
machine then you will have the knowledge to use Mechmate version.   Of cource
the OM5 would be a nice solution for those that can afford it.

Been testing Rich's new version of his wizards.  First was simple rounding of
4" square stock 30" long and then going 16 flutes.  Second was a polygon of 19
sides with one twist each 36" and third was a 9 sided polygon with one twist in
36" and tapered from 3.4" to 2.4".  They worked like a champ.  They can be seen
at http://turningaround.org/MechMate/Mechmate.htm