That's sad to hear, but I know Steve was recently looking to buy a revo, maybe
the two of you can hook up.

  From: radman
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2009 7:25 PM
  Subject: Re: Legacy site

  I've got so little time that I've not been able to use my REVO in months.
Sadly, I may be selling it due to economic conditions in our household.
  Tom

    Would anyone be willing to take over the Legacy section of my site?  I
haven't had the time to post the new things members have come up with.  It can
be moved to your site or left on mine.