  From: curt george
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 2:40 AM
  Subject: Re: Legacy site

  Hello and good morning.
  I understand what it is to need to make more money, but It would be a sad
day, if you were in that much need that you would need to sell your tools to
pay bills... Isn't there any way that you could use your tools to make some
more income? I mean if you find some kind of nitch that needs to be filled? I
know the Mike makes a very good living selling parts that he has made on his
wood-chuck. If nothing else you always can have a garage sale, or hit the flee
markets/craft shows to sell your goods?Perhaps you could offer your services to
a furniture restoration services to take there parts and add details,like
roping, fluting... stuff like that.
  If the very worst case, wasn't someone with in this group asking to buy a
REVO lately?
  I hope that no matter what happens. Everything will turn out Ok for you
Radman.
  Good luck and God Bless.