I bought a extension when I bought the mill ,I cant remember the brand
name right now. The router fit right on the mill it has the foot print
as the porter cable, but it is turned just a little . The triton has
really good height adjustment options built in .I have'nt  figured how
to mount a digital scale to it like yours.