Hello All,

Ranking high on the survey of what our users would like to see was links to
members web sites and other ornamental turning web sites.  I would like your
help in building this list.  Please feel free to add them to this thread and I
will create a master list off of the home page for us all to reference.  All I
need is a link and a brief description.

If you would like to contribute a link and remain anonymous, feel free to drop
a personal email to me or I can be reached by using the "Send email to owner"
off of the "About this group" page.

For those selling their skills and services this is a great time to get a plug
in.   I reserve the right to limit the links to only appropriate links related
to the legacy ornamental mill, ornamental turning, and general woodworking
tips.  I believe the membership would equally appreciate some link moderation.