To: "Legacy Ornamental Mills" <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2010 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: Links Wanted

Hi Tim,

Here are a couple of links I refer to for a bit of inspiration - they
are not legacy based but anything relating to woodturning must be of
interest.

http://www.woodturningonline.com/Turning/Turning_projects.html
http://www.squidoo.com/woodturningprojects

Hope this gets the ball rolling.

Craig

On Sep 25, 7:37 pm, "Tim Krause" <artmarb...@comcast.net> wrote:
Hello All,

Ranking high on the survey of what our users would like to see was links to members web sites and other ornamental turning web sites. I would like your help in building this list. Please feel free to add them to this thread and I will create a master list off of the home page for us all to reference. All I need is a link and a brief description.

If you would like to contribute a link and remain anonymous, feel free to drop a personal email to me or I can be reached by using the "Send email to owner" off of the "About this group" page.

For those selling their skills and services this is a great time to get a plug in. I reserve the right to limit the links to only appropriate links related to the legacy ornamental mill, ornamental turning, and general woodworking tips. I believe the membership would equally appreciate some link moderation.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group. To post to this group, send email to legacy-ornamental-mi...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills?hl=en.