Looks like legacy are moving out of the manual market and
concentrating all their efforts on cnc where the computer and software
take all the effort out of design and manufacture. A real shame,
especially for the likes of me, and a few others out there i'm sure,
who have only recently moved into the world of the OM, just starting
to realise its potential but dont have the money (or the inclination)
to move over to cnc - even the new mini cnc at ~$4500 is too much to
pay unless it can be justified by the individual. it makes this forum
even more important as we rely on each other  for 'ideas' on how
perform a certain task. That's the world of business i suppose. what
do you think?

Craig