Craig,  Bless you, where in Scotland are you going?  I lived in Dunnon for a number of years and miss it greatly. I loved the Highlands and the games.  Really miss the pub meals and the great people.

In His Service

Carl Stigers

WWW.treetothee.com

On 12/22/10, Craig Turner<craig1...@fsmail.net> wrote:Hi all,

This is just a short note to wish a very merry Christmas and new year
to everyone in this group who all enjoy the wonders of the Legacy
Ornamental Mill (or have just bought one and are impatient to get
started). I am flying out to Scotland tomorrow (snow permitting at the
airports) to spend this time with family and friends and wont really
have access to this group until I return. I look forward to lots of
projects, problem solving and general interaction in this group next
year. For those members around the world who do not celebrate
Christmas I wish you and your families all the best for the coming
year. Good health to all.