Hi Carl,

I am flying to Edinburgh where I was born and bred. Miss it so much,
but saying that I live near Dublin in Ireland, so it is only an hour's
flight. I've been to Dunoon and it is a beautiful little town. The
ferry from Oban to Dunoon is a great trip (when the weather is fine).
Back to woodworking, have the camera with me and will be watchful for
any nice inspiring projects just as Curt suggested. Will upload
anything interesting I find worthy of the group. Am about to leave for
the airport - so wish you well and best wishes for the new year.

Craig