The mount is very nice, and the plate "Well" its a true piece of art. I realy 
like it!
Now can you give us some more incite on how you made it? as well as what kind 
of wood you used?

Bob when trying to post pictures to the group do it as an e-mail. It is much 
easer to do than trying to post it from the web site.

Good job Bob! ;-)
talk to you more latter.
C.A.G.
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: curt george 
  To: Legacy Google group 
  Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 9:01 PM
  Subject: Fw:


  Very nice work Bob.
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: BOB ELSTON 
  To: curt george 
  Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 8:16 PM


  hey curt I am trying to send a picture of one of my projects to the group 
with no luck if you could I would appreciate some help thank you it is easy 
doing it with e-mail but I'm missing the boat with Google bob

  -- 
  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
  To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
  To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
  For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills?hl=en.

Reply via email to