That looks really good I like that roatry table work ??
Bill

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: curt george 
  To: Legacy Google group 
  Sent: Friday, December 31, 2010 1:01 PM
  Subject: Fw:


  Very nice work Bob.
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: BOB ELSTON 
  To: curt george 
  Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 8:16 PM


  hey curt I am trying to send a picture of one of my projects to the group 
with no luck if you could I would appreciate some help thank you it is easy 
doing it with e-mail but I'm missing the boat with Google bob

  -- 
  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
  To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
  To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
  For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills?hl=en.

Reply via email to