To: "Legacy Ornamental Mills" <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2011 9:07 PM
Subject: double sided tape

I am looking into double sided tape I'm not a great fan of using it
but others use it quite successfully so.
please tell me what brands and width tapes do you all use? are some
better than others?
and how successful do you all find it?.
how hard is it to remove the work from it afterwards?, is there any
movement during machining?
i'm interested in all your thoughts

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group. To post to this group, send email to legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills?hl=en.