Here is a starting point.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chainlink" <dustinyo...@hotmail.com>
To: "Legacy Ornamental Mills" <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 2:33 AM
Subject: Re: Build log of sorts for a 1200 upgrade to CNC

I had the problem on the Y-axis as well. I'd try and jog one direction
then back and sometimes it would continue on in the same direction.
That's why I thought it may have been a cabling/parallel port
problem.

Also, I'd be willing to try to rebuild from scratch; I didn't find the
construction difficult. I haven't found any plans to help guide my way
though. Do you have any tips to point me in the right direction?