From: "Bill Bulkeley" <bulke...@mmnet.com.au>
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 2:11:54 AM
Subject: Re: New user

the designer kit is 3 pieces of plastic with all the legacy router bits cut out
in it and there are some sheets to match and graph paper to draw them on to I
took a pic of mine to show you. a really great thing if you can get or have got
it, you can see what your going to end up with before you go near the mill.
one of the videos should be instructions on the machines assembly and use, so
go through them and look. if there are any projects on the other tapes please
let me know they maybe older ones that I do not have and I would love to see
them.
I am not sure what they mean by plastic sheet for making duplicates but
hopefully its the design kit .
there are instructional videos out there for the kit and I'm sure some one will
point you to the right place but if not email me off line and I will fix you up