From: Tim Krause <artmarb...@comcast.net>
To: Legacy-Ornamental-Mills@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 20:22:30 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: 1/32" control on y-axis

Hello All,

Does any one need the ability to control their y-axis by a 32nd of an inch

in a repeatable fashion.  I've got an idea that's been in the back of my

head for a long time and I now have the ability to make it happen, but for the

life of me, I cannot remember why this was even desired.  Can someone help

me out :-)  Is this something that would interest you?  I might make

it happen.