I was thinking close fitting that fits neatly over the top rails at least like perhaps plastic channel
and the top rails are the maine concern it were the saddle runs

Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Krause" <artmarb...@comcast.net>
To: <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 7:25 AM
Subject: Dust Control

I had the same idea, but if the cover hangs over the rails it will also
interfere with the tailstock.  I know that I really don't like the vinyl
curtains for dust control.  I thought about bristles, but in the end a
frequent vacuuming and compressed air see to be the winners for me as well.
On Curt's machine, the slotting of the rails would not work.  His bushings
are a different orientation.

-Tim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Bulkeley" <bulke...@mmnet.com.au>