I have done similar I used a piece of Plexiglass and a couple of spring clamps
clamping it to the side of the saddle it work OK but that was to stop shaving
from hitting me in the face when I needed to get close with one job I was doing
  From: CURTIS GEORGE
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 8:40 AM
  Subject: Re: Dust Control

  Hello guys

  I too do the air trick, (that is blow the rails with an air compressor)

  I do not like the vinyl curtains that Legacy sells. but I was thinking of
tiring a piece of plexie glass on the carriage that would run along the
rails,perhaps if it was adjustable? all it needs is to hang down just below the
upper rail.  that might stop most of the wood chips that fly into my rail. I
really do not care about he mess, its just trying to keep the rails form
building up with junk is my goal.

  I even though of putting a piece of hard board or something on-to the
carriage so it rides under the router but  over the rails.

  Any thought or ideas on this one?