It cost us $66 including shipping for two of them and the rail they sit on.
On our test cuts quality was greatly improved. I am considering taking the
arms off and mounting them on some wood or a piece of unistrut too get
clearance  under  the router.
On Nov 21, 2011 3:12 PM, "Bill Bulkeley" <bulke...@mmnet.com.au> wrote:

> board buddies I had not seen these before good idea for your table saw
but man expensive for what they are
> here they are worth $120 for 2 what are they like on the table saw and is
there a cheaper version anywhere
> looks like they would be good on the back of the table saw cut were a
feather board cant be used

> Bill

Ive had good resalts with them as well as feather-boards off the carrage. I
would try your linner moulding set from Legacy with a set of feather boards
off the carrage.