thank you Carl when you say similar did they have anything with the wide groove
in it the same that is in the legacy rails that's the hard one to find the wide
groove

  From: carsten stigers
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, December 05, 2011 12:51 PM
  Subject: Extruded rail material source

  Greetings everyone. If one is looking for extruded aluminum to make rails go
to http://www.tekno.com/html/downloads_.html.  I used to work at a conveyor
company and we used very similiar extrusion. As far as the nuts and bolts you
can get those a lot cheaper from a local supplier like Fastenal. the plans from
one of the mags for a panel saw used this stuff.

  Carl Stigers

  > yes it does look like a little bit of legacy rail in there I wonder if he
  > got it from legacy if not id love to know were wouldn't it be great to be
  > able to buy rail for our mills elsewhere

  No virus found in this message.