Sent: Monday, December 05, 2011 12:51 PM
Subject: Extruded rail material source

Greetings everyone. If one is looking for extruded aluminum to make rails go to http://www.tekno.com/html/downloads_.html.  I used to work at a conveyor company and we used very similiar extrusion. As far as the nuts and bolts you can get those a lot cheaper from a local supplier like Fastenal. the plans from one of the mags for a panel saw used this stuff.

Carl Stigers

> yes it does look like a little bit of legacy rail in there I wonder if he
> got it from legacy if not id love to know were wouldn't it be great to be
> able to buy rail for our mills elsewhere

No virus found in this message.