LOL C.A.G.,

Sometimes I look at some of the stuff you guys do and I feel like I spent
my youth all wrong!!!!  I think Mike Pung and Bill might just be related!!!

I do want a router\lathe that can turn columns. And I believe that I can
get lots of people to use columns around the steel beams in their basement.
  I also want to be able to make 8 foot long molding, surface 8 foot stock,
and make up to eight foot round tables.

I need an 1800 for a lot less than the $6K that they sold for new before
Legacy put them in hibernation.   If I had a gun to rob a bank and the
space to put the machine, I'd get the money for that monster in Kansas.
The only problem is that I don't then you can turn tables.

Begat