Hello Bill and All,

Okay, my rails are yet to flex, which really only means I have been working
with sticks thus far.  But I thought the aluminum rails were the problem
and steel supports were the answer.

In general,  what bends and why?  Does the aluminum rails  connected to the
head and tail stock bend, or does the outer top rail bend, or both.

Begat